rubya

Hearts Aflame
Johanna Lindsey
Outliers: The Story of Success By Malcolm Gladwell
Brown and Company- -Little
The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work: A Practical Guide from the Country's Foremost Relationship Expert
John M. Gottman, Nan Silver
The Kite Runner: Graphic Novel
Khaled Hosseini, Fabio Celoni, Mirka Andolfo
The Mill on the Floss
George Eliot
Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen

A Duke of Her Own (Avon Historical Romance)

A Duke of Her Own - Eloisa James This book should have never happened.After reading some 350 odd pages of this book, I must come to that conclusion.The Villiers I recall from previous James books would never be so moronic. The Villiers I recall is intelligent, crafty, witty and an utter snob. The Villiers I recall is incisively perceptive and strategic, enough to be one of the premier chess players in the country. Having said that, it is a virtual impossibility that Villiers would be even temporarily fooled into thinking that Lissette was anything more than an off the rocker, spoiled brat. The fact that he would even consider her made me utterly confused. It was so clear that she was absolutely ridiculous to everyone. And it didn't make sense to me that Villiers was so set on marrying her when it became clearer and clearer that she was an absolute horror.I just didn't get it.