rubya

Hearts Aflame
Johanna Lindsey
Outliers: The Story of Success By Malcolm Gladwell
Brown and Company- -Little
The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work: A Practical Guide from the Country's Foremost Relationship Expert
John M. Gottman, Nan Silver
The Kite Runner: Graphic Novel
Khaled Hosseini, Fabio Celoni, Mirka Andolfo
The Mill on the Floss
George Eliot
Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen

Definitely Dead (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood, Book 6)

Definitely Dead  - Charlaine Harris This book is the last straw. I am officially done with this series and refuse to waste any more hours of my life plodding through it. I generally really enjoy series and trilogies because I can follow along with a cast of characters I enjoy. It also takes away the decision-making in what I should read next. I just finished book 5 of a series which kept me gnawing my nails off for the last 150 pages? No brainer for me as to what I want to read next. As I forced myself to read this book, I realized that I was being loyal to the series in general, rather than actually enjoying the books and characters themselves. The interest and excitement of the first few novels were gone for me and my reading of these novels became, how shall I say...soulless. In my opinion, there are too many good books out there for me to waste my time in such a manner.On to greener reading pastures...