rubya

Hearts Aflame
Johanna Lindsey
Outliers: The Story of Success By Malcolm Gladwell
Brown and Company- -Little
The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work: A Practical Guide from the Country's Foremost Relationship Expert
John M. Gottman, Nan Silver
The Kite Runner: Graphic Novel
Khaled Hosseini, Fabio Celoni, Mirka Andolfo
The Mill on the Floss
George Eliot
Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen

The Circle Trilogy: Morrigan's Cross; Dance of the Gods; Valley of Silence

The Circle trilogy (Circle trilogy #1-3) - Nora Roberts I have been a Nora Roberts fan for quite some time now, but I must say I find this series to be disappointing. I haven't read the last book in the series yet, but I feel as if these first two books are just dragging their literary feet in order to fill up 600 pages before the big battle at Samhain, or whatever. It's dull to read 600 pages in which nothing really exciting happens. Yes, there's a skirmish here and there, but there's nothing exciting to keep me going because, well, we all know Roberts won't kill of anyone in the circle of 6. We also all know that the protagonists will get over their psychological baggage and whatnot during the course of the book and end up with each other. Yaawn. I am slightly looking forward to the third book because Cian and Moira will finally get it on. Now that's an interesting conflict. The first two of the trilogy, so far, are so so.